Any house with multiple children must need a double stroller. With two kids, a good stroller will come handy in day-to-day activities or your trips.
The market will give numerous options when it comes to types of baby strollers with different canopies, leg rests, reclining options etc.
Buyers Criteria for Best Tandem Stroller
- 1 Buyers Criteria for Best Tandem Stroller
- 1.1 Graco Stadium Duo Stroller Review
- 1.2 BOB Revolution Duallie Stroller 2016 Review
- 1.3 Baby Jogger City Select Stroller 2016 Review
- 1.4 Britax B-Ready Stroller 2016 Review
When your options are numerous, you could narrow down your options by analyzing whether you need stroller that is:
- Tandem/in-line, side-by-side or sit-and-stand.
- Ideal for shopping, jogging etc.
- For daily or for once-in-a-while travels.
- Best accommodates little ones with due consideration of their age, height and weight.
- Suits your height, allows easy maneuvering, fits car seats etc.
Graco Stadium Duo Stroller Review
This is one of the best tandem strollers in the market. Its major highlights include:
- Capacity to hold children from 0-3 years.
- Five point harness.
- Rear seat with elevated seating.
- Two individual UV-tested canopies.
- Big storage basket.
- Two reclining seats with own snack tray and bottle holders.
- One-hand folding system.
Added with a rain cover, this stroller will give the best transportation package for your growing family.
Pros of Graco Stadium Duo Stroller
The main advantages are:
- Sturdy frame providing best support.
- Four seat reclining positions.
- Five point harness for best safety.
- UV tested canopies.
- One hand folding.
This stroller might be heavier compared to single strollers.
Graco Stadium Duo makes an ideal choice for budget-friendly families that have two children. This is the best tandem stroller that gives you and your little ones the comfort while you are on the move.
Click Here to Buy Graco Stadium Duo Stroller
BOB Revolution Duallie Stroller 2016 Review
Are you an adventure-loving family? Be it a zoo or a beach trip, the BOB Revolution Duallie Stroller will assist you in offering a smooth ride.
Swiveling wheels can take you smoothly through narrow areas and corners and give better stability while jogging or on rough terrains. The main features include:
- Light-weight design with two-step folding.
- Full suspension keeps your baby safe and comfortable.
- You could fit an infant car seat easily with adapter.
- Front pivoting wheel swivel for easy maneuvering.
- Five-point harness and three-wheel design allow better safety and stability.
- Canopies are conveniently adjustable and multi-positioned.
- It accommodates children from 8 weeks onwards and carries up to 50 pounds per seat.
This jogging stroller is an ideal choice for rushing parents with fully rotating, swiveling wheel. The stroller is beneficial due to.
- Two sturdy rear wheels for all-terrain.
- Locking front wheel offer better stability on rough rides.
- Adapter allows fitting car seat.
- Two-position shock-absorber and adjustable suspension adds reliability and comfort.
- Lightweight frame folds in two steps for easy storage and transportation.
- Padded, adjustable, reclining seats have 70o recline, have multi-position canopy with peekaboo window.
- It has four storage pockets.
The stroller is found to have drawbacks like
- Using both hands to fold.
- Nonadjustable handle bars.
- Non-adjustable footrests.
This could be the perfect stroller if you live in rural areas. The stroller fits best if your children are at-least six months old. Your investment will be worth it if you use it for the purpose it is built for.
Click Here to Buy BOB Revolution Duallie Stroller
Baby Jogger City Select Stroller 2016 Review
If you are looking for a versatile stroller that could be single/double stroller, pram or travel system, the Baby Jogger City Select will be the best investment.
This is an ideal choice for a growing family with facilities to adopt bassinets/car seats through 16 combinations. The best features of this multi-use stroller include:
- 100% polyester material with a sturdy frame.
- 16 combinations that allow you to convert into single/double stroller.
- One hand, Quick-fold technology.
- Hand operated brakes with telescoping handle bars.
- 12″ rear and 8″ light-weight, quick release wheels and front wheel suspensions.
- Padded seats recline with push of button.
- UV-protected canopy with peekaboo window.
- Can accommodate babies up to 45 pounds.
The stroller comes with various advantages:
- The package includes a second seat kit which makes it a double stroller with single stroller footprint.
- Hand-operated parking brakes and telescoping handle bars allows better control and comfort in riding.
- Multiple reclining seats for comfort and five-point harness for safety of children.
- UV 50+ sun canopy can be adjusted for different heights with peekaboo window.
- The front swivel wheels allow easy maneuvering and back wheel cover all-terrains without much effort.
The stroller has the only disadvantage with its seat that might need replacement after a year.
This stroller can make you feel at-ease whether you travel with one or two babies. Being the most versatile stroller, this is the ideal choice for your growing family’s travel requirements.
You will realize that this is the best family stroller you could ever get for its value.
Click Here to Buy Baby Jogger City Select Stroller
Britax B-Ready Stroller 2016 Review
With fourteen combinations to pick from, the Britax B-Ready stroller makes for a highly versatile and modular stroller that converts into an in-line double stroller.
The Click and Go technology allows you to attach infant car seat, bassinet or move positions without additional adapters. The highlights include:
- Foam-filled rubber tires allowing smooth ride on bumps.
- Five point harness safety seats with 55 pounds capacity each.
- The seat has four-position reclining, adjustable footrest, extra-large canopy and full suspension for comfortable riding.
- The second seat is ideal from birth till the child reaches 35 pounds and does not require removing to fold the stroller.
- The break system indicates red/green indicator.
- Handles are adjustable and has cup holder.
- The big storage cabinet can be accessed from all sides.
The main benefits of having this stroller will be:
- Click and Go adapter system that saves time and effort.
- Easily convert this to an in-line double stroller.
- Top seat has four recline positions and is reversible for infants comfort.
- Single-hand fold with auto chassis lock.
- It is a sturdy, stylish and comfortable stroller which allows easy maneuvering.
Users have slight inconvenience with the weight of the folded stroller which might be cumbersome with the attached extra seat.
If weight is not a deterrent, this is the best quality stroller that could bring comfort to you and your little one’s travel endeavors.
Go for this stroller if you are planning to expand your family and give ideal comfort to your tiny tots when the travel bug catches you.